Step # 1: Eligibility Criteria/Instructions
Friday, February 12, 2016 04:54 PM
Instructions For Online Application Form
- Candidates who are appearing in Intermediate/A-level/Equivalent exam or have appeared in the same and result has not been announced are eligible to apply on the basis of Intermediate / "Intermediate Part-I" marks or O-level equivalence certificate from IBCC.
- Candidates with O/A levels qualification are to enter the IBCC equivalent marks.
- The absolute value of percentage is considered as final; it is not rounded off to the next whole number, e.g., 49.9% is considered 49.9% and NOT 50%.
- Recent photograph of candidate is required to be uploaded.
- Candidates can give preferences for various Programmes in the order of priority where applicable.
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical) candidates with additional Mathematics can apply for Engineering Programmes, if they possess valid result of additional Mathematics paper or a valid proof of appearing in additional Mathematics paper.
- Candidates are required to print their Admit Card and bring the same with them to the test Centre along with original CNIC/Form B/Passport.
Master Of Business Administration-2 Years
16 Years of education with 50% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (Semester System).
Master Of Business Administration-3.5 Years
CGPA 2.5/4.0 (Semester System) or 50% marks (Annual System) in 2 Years Bachelors (BA/B.Sc/B.Com).